Wednesday 9 July 2008

Stasis

I’ve slept for nearly 12 hours deciding to go to bed and 11 and then subsequently waking at 11. HM tried to wake me this morning, I remember it but he didn’t succeed. I think I may have sneezed on him.

The Royal Court thing is really getting to me now. To be honest I thought it was just a theatre that produced new plays with a fancy name in London. To be honest, I’ve only just got in on this thing thanks to Emma Rosoman being a mate and bigging me up. I have the sliding suspicion that I may blow it.

I have been roped into helping Ladyfest Leicester do a disco night somewhere. Sounds fun if we manage to pull it off. Something for me to do except regretting that I grew no courgettes from seed this year.

4 comments:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Well, yeah, it is a fancy theatre in London, but I'm sure you won't blow it.
Even if you were Emma's secret love child, I think that they still wouldn't take you if you were crap.
Emma probably just helped push your name into their heads a bit, is all.
Congrat!

M said...

Hi,
I was googling 24 Degrees and came across your blog. I'm one of the other writers on it - hello! - and I am full of nerves and self doubt too. This can only be a good thing?!
Morgan

morphean ramble said...

are you still gonna have a chance to come readthru a lesser mortal's mere amateur scribblings?

andallthatcouldhavebeen said...

Hello Morgan, I'm utterly petrified of this weird thing! I'm sure we'll all have our pants scared off on the 23rd.
Morphy, I don't think I can. I thought 26th was this weekend but it's not. I'll be somewhere with the inlaws in Gloustershire.