Tuesday 8 July 2008

Snobbery

I’ve been picked up from the slush pile and inserted into the anal recesses of The Royal Court and The BBC in one big gesture that cements “it’s not what you know, it’s who you know”.

In short I’m on the 24 Degrees Programme http://www.theatre-wales.co.uk/news/newsdetail.asp?newsID=2609 thanks to an unfair advantage that results in me skipping the selection process that everyone (or I at least hope everyone) else needed to do. I get £500 which, to be fair, I need more than most at the moment.

Anyhoo, this is my brainstormed brief that I need to get some loose answers to by the 23rd of July:

  • What might 24 Degree’s mean to you?
  • What do you most want to write about?
  • What do you enjoy watching?
  • What’s missing from the (stage or broadcast) work you see?
  • What do you want to get off your chest?
  • Can you show us your world (real or imagined) in 3D?

Answers on a postcard please. Q5’s answer is not “hair”.

No comments: