Not that I’ve actually really got them, it’s just that what comes with being pregnant is beginning to drive me mad:
- Weird Cravings – I’m not kidding, I just went to the shop and bought cherry pie with extra cherries. I only want cherry flavoured things and actual cherries. I usually don’t give 2 hoots about this!
- Feeling Sick – it just sucks, I wouldn’t mind if I was actually sick.
- Smells – things STINK! I’m not kidding. If someone walks by you with a bit of BO it smells like an entire sweaty football team has paraded by rubbing their socks under you nose
- Poo – nobody tells you about this and it’s a shock when you experience it.
- Tiredness – I can sleep for
and then some at the moment England
- Over Emotional – nearly cried at
’s got Talent yesterday. Not a good sign. Britain
In other non-baby related news, I have managed to get
So where is the script going to go? Who am I going to show it to? Well, the support from TWP’s been pretty good and they’ll be my agents, but I’m sure I’ll have to do some groundwork myself. I keep getting told to not just send the script out willy-nilly, but to make sure I know the work the theatre does, well, apart from the Nottingham Playhouse (and most of what they put on wouldn’t drag me out of bed, let alone all the way to Nottingham) I don’t really know what playhouse likes what. I never really bothered with that bit.
Anyway, I’m off-ski to the