Wednesday 21 May 2008

Ribena - I Know What You're Drinkin'

That is what he says, right? Ok, ok… time for me to be the “embarrassing mum” about pop music.

Speaking of which, I realised that I made a promise to myself when I was about four that I never kept. I always wanted a layer of white cotton petticoats, less 1950’s teenybopper, more Cyndi Lauper… well… I did think Boy George was a very well dressed young woman and didn’t go off “her” when I found out “she” was a he. I went off Boy George when I found out he slept with no underwear on.

Anyway – I’m getting somewhere with the play and we’re on the internet now so that’s a something.

The play really forms itself with everything a re-write and research. Its weird. Its actually present to write!

2 comments:

morphean ramble said...

I still want a copy of that now I can't believe it's not the 90's or what ever compilation you have

jungle is massive

andallthatcouldhavebeen said...

It's the greatest hits of 1994 and I'll do ya a copy. HM found "now 1993" somewhere, but, alas, it is on tape...