Saturday 11 October 2008

Gah!

Right, Am writing the play seems to have gained substance from stripping down... its structured and draft 2 is in the making... I may actually do this by baby's first birthday, or at least to a satisfactory point. My major influences are Eastenders and The Royle Family and I have to impress Russel T. Davis by the end of the month.

Has anyone been into the new highcross yet? I went in today (ok, ok, much later than everyone else on the planet!) and its panties! Don't like it one bit and I'm suspicious about how it's probably a government ploy to land people into even more debt with this looming credit crisis (I refuse to say "crunch" - it sounds like a breakfast cereal). Iceland has gone bankrupt and no, not the store like I first thought, but the country!

No comments: