Monday 31 March 2008

Phlem!

Hello peeps!

Well I seem to be in an extraordinarily good mood today. Spent the last two weeks having pork and tuna steaks cooked for me by HM and avoiding writing, still managed to finish off the draft of Alcatraz (somehow) and now I shall take advice from the books and LEAVE IT! Let it settle in my brain and return when I’m not going “oh! it’s brilliant”, deep down somewhere…

Which has left me renewing vigour for Trapped in Amber there are main things that I left hanging. My characters are on an amazing farm that Mary and Peter want to live in. Alfie and Sarah should be seething with jealousy but can only see the harsh practicalities of running something as big as what they intend, with no love for the outside and no experience. Sarah and Alfie’s smugness is vaguely annoying but that’s the build-up thing that will come crashing down.

Just a moment to recap on main themes, just in case any bigwigs ask me “so, what’s it about?”

Trapped in Amber – recycling. What can be recycled? Can friendships be recycled?
Alcatraz – escape of course! Thicko.

No comments: